OD Nature web development: how we can help
OD Nature's scientific web sites and applications are developed by scientists, for scientists. The backgrounds of the SWAP team allow us
- to understand the issues at hand,
- to easily interact with colleagues
- to take on copy-editing
- to find bugs or inconsistencies in submitted material or data
- to make relevant suggestions or adaptations in terms of content, data presentation/management, user interfaces, etc.
We assist and advise you during the entire lifecycle of your project or web site, starting from the very beginning.
- Are you submitting a project for funding? Contact us and we'll give you an estimate of the time that needs to be budgeted for web site development.
- Has your project been accepted? We'll make a complete needs assessment together and determine what features your web site or applications must have.
- We're ready to help you keep your web site current during its lifetime. Our management and development strategy allows us to be reactive and to welcome changes.
Do you need a web site for your team or a project?
9 September 2014
We've migrated a first batch of mumm.ac.be web sites to our OD Nature framework.
1 September 2014
We're busy making our production server available. The first web sites will soon become available.