In order to keep this a happy and safe place, some rules for forum use.
- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
- The forum language is English only! Please only post in other languages in PM.
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
- Using red text is forbidden. Only moderators and administrators may use this.
- Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff will be not tolerated.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
COHERENS is an open source code operating under the EUPL free software lincense agreement. It also precises the terms and conditions to modify and redistribute COHERENS. The licence also requests to make reference to the COHERENS documentation in any scientific publication presenting results obtained with COHERENS:
Luyten, P. (Editor) 2013. COHERENS — A Coupled Hydrodynamical Ecological Model for Regional and Shelf Seas: User Documentation. Version 2.5. RBINS-MUMM Report, Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences.