Introduction

For questions about setting up the basic hydrodynamics. Bathymetry inclusion, tidal boundary conditions, river inclusion and so on..

Moderator: Saheedpp

marcelo
Full name: Marcelo Heredia

Introduction

Post by marcelo »

Here you can post questions and start discussions related to input/output of COHERENS. More specifically, pre-processing of input data, management of data, post-processing, visualization of data and results, etc. If you are an experienced user and you want to share your knowledge with othzer usres, or if you have questions and need assistance or if you know some pre or post-processing tools, this is the place.
sahmada
Full name: s a a

Re: Introduction

Post by sahmada »

Hi

I'm a newbe to COHERENS and I want to visualize a project. :roll:

I have some raw data files and I don't know how exactly approach to INPUT of COHERENS. :?:

For your information, I've installed V2.9 on 32bit Ubuntu 16.04 LTS VirtualBox machine with NetCDF ad HDF5 working fine and I got output and visualization from samples of COHERENS such as bohai and cones ...etc with the help of manual v2.6 available on the website. :)
Katrijn
Full name: Katrijn Baetens

Re: Introduction

Post by Katrijn »

Hi Sahmada,

It is not really clear to me what exactly you want to do. You need help visualizing data or you need help using your data as input in the model. If the second is the case I recommend you to have a look at the bohai test case and see how it is done there. If you post a bit more details we'll help you the best we can.

Cheers,

Katrijn