‘PLOT: Data range for axis has zero length’

quinten

‘PLOT: Data range for axis has zero length’

Post by quinten »

The error ‘PLOT: Data range for axis has zero length’ occurs when the parameter you selected is missing from the parameter_scaling_defaults.cfg or parameter_scaling_user.cfg files in the Input directory.

I forgot for example to add the red-edge chlorophyll algorithms configuration. You can add them by copy-pasting another line in those files and editing according to the algorithm. Alternatively you can copy paste them from the attached file.
Attachments
chl.cfg.zip
(461 Bytes) Downloaded 835 times
adogliotti

Re: ‘PLOT: Data range for axis has zero length’

Post by adogliotti »

Hi Quinten,

I'm using ACOLITE v20170718 and processing S2 images. Only for some images I get this Error - 574 PLOT: Data range for axis has zero length. It processes L2*.nc, RGB.nc and one of the products png (Chl_GONS). I saw your previous post, but I don't think it's the problem, because the processing works for most of the images.
Any idea?
Thanks,

Ana
quinten

Post by quinten »

Hi Ana

Could you send me your settings file and the ID of the images where it doesn't work?

Quinten
adogliotti

Post by adogliotti »

Hi Quinten,

I've been trying different things and I found that the problem in some images happens when the S2 cholophyll products are requested, either GONS or MOSES or any combination of them. If these products are not requested there is no error and png for all products are created.

I'm sending attached hte config file. It's a region that is covered by both HUA and HVA granules, but one of them does not cover the whole lake. In these images the lake is completely affected by sunglint. Maybe tha's the reason the no estimation of chl is possible, but it should not be an error, right?

S2A_MSIL1C_20171220T135111_N0206_R024_T21HUA_20171220T153348.SAFE
S2A_MSIL1C_20171220T135111_N0206_R024_T21HVA_20171220T153348.SAFE

Maybe this is also related with my question regarding the flags, since it was in these cases that only one of the products has png output and not the others...

Ana
Attachments
Chascomus_S2_SWIR.cfg.txt
I saved with txt extension because I could not uploaded otherwise (it warned me it was not a valid file extension!)
"Invalid file extension: Chascomus_S2_SWIR.cfg"
(4.78 KiB) Downloaded 1236 times