creating png failed when EXP AC used

Technical questions about ACOLITE
serge

creating png failed when EXP AC used

Post by serge »

Hi, Quinten!

I was trying to run acolite with EXP atmospheric correction, but some error in script for mapping PNG was happen. However *L2W .nc and *L2R.nc outputs were created.
Acolite Python v.20180925.0. CLI mode. Sentinel 2B scene.
► Show Spoiler
quinten

Re: creating png failed when EXP AC used

Post by quinten »

Hi Serge

Did you succeed in generating outputs with the default settings?

It seems indeed this matplotlib import may be incorrect on some systems. I'll try and fix this in a future version.

Maybe a temporary workaround is changing map_raster or map_projected to True in your settings file?

Quinten
serge

Re: creating png failed when EXP AC used

Post by serge »

Hi, Quinten!

Thanks for your response!

Yes, when I run acolite with the default settings, the png output is generated. When I set the atmospheric correction is dark_spectrum, map_l2w = True, then all png-files also are appeared. But as soon as I changed the aerosol_correction=exponential, there are no png output (both rgb and l2w products) and an error is generated.

Also I noticed the following feature. If you set dark_spectrum, map_l2w = Three, and map_colorbar = False, then PNG output for lw2 products are also not generated.

map_projected=True allowed to get png output. map_raster=True helps too, but it uses different color palittes and doesn't display colorbar.

Thanks a lot!