The conference took place at the Royal Belgian Institute of Natural Sciences, located Rue Vautier, 29, Brussels, Belgium.
How to get there?
By public transport
Public transport is strongly recommended (few parking possibilities in the vicinity of the Museum).
Brussels-Luxemburg Station, a 5 minutes walk from the Museum.
Bus 38 or 95, stop 'Idalie' (Troonstraat - Rue du Trône)
Bus 34 or 80, stop 'Museum' (opposite the Museum)
Line 1 or 5, underground station 'Maalbeek-Maelbeek' (a 10 minutes walk from the Museum)
Line 2 or 6, underground station 'Troon-Trône' (a 10 minutes walk from the Museum)
More information on public transport services and itineraries:
- website MIVB-STIB (underground, tram, bus in Brussels)
- website De Lijn (underground, tram, bus in Flanders)
- website TEC (underground, tram, bus in Wallonia)
- website SNCB-NMBS (train)
- website 'Europe by train' (Thalys, Eurostar, …)